Wellness, Athletics & Recreation
EPAC All-Academic Teams
Thomas Weir - Golf
Phantoms in Four-Year Colleges/Universities
Shahir Gates - Clark Atlanta University
Jake Hudock - Colorado Mesa University
Vernon Dreyer - Chestnut Hill College
Delaware County Community College offers a wide range of sports programs at all levels—from competitive intercollegiate athletics to more informal recreational sports and clubs. Find the program that’s right for you.
Delaware County Community College has a strong athletic tradition producing many excellent student-athletes. We provide a competitive arena where our student-athletes can display their talents, enhance their physical wellness and grow socially. As a student, you may compete in any of our seven intercollegiate sports teams. The College is a Division 3 member of the Eastern Pennsylvania Athletic Conference in Region XIX of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA).
Student-Athlete Interest Form
Contact Sara Steinman, Director of Wellness, Athletics and Recreation for more details.
Email or phone 610-359-5047
- Complete a physical examination prior to the season.
- Complete an NJCAA eligibility form.
- Provide proof of health insurance.
- You must be a full-time student carrying a minimum of 12 credits and remain enrolled in at least 12 credits during the semester of competition.
- Student-athletes must earn 12 credits with a minimum 2.00 GPA each semester.
- Must provide copy of valid photo ID, birth certificate or passport.
- International students: must have a copy of your I-20, I-9, Green Card, or passport.
- If you are a transfer student, an official copy of college transcript is needed.
Club sports are another way for students to get involved. If you need more flexibility and less commitment than intercollegiate sports require, these activities are not as formal as intercollegiate sports but are more structured than recreational sports.
February Fitness Challenge
If you are a student who likes more informal sports, you may participate in a variety of recreational activities at all campus locations. Here is a list of activities we typically offer our students (recreation activities are based on student interest so if you do not see something you are interested in, please contact Sara Steinman, Director of Wellness, Athletics & Recreation to start additional activities).
- Basketball (Outdoor)
- Volleyball (Outdoor)
- Ping Pong
- Corn Hole & Bean Bag Toss