For up-to-date COVID-19 protocols, including Fall 2022 Health and Safety Guidelines, visit dccc.edu/coronavirus.
Board of Trustees Seeks New Member
Delaware County Community College seeks candidates for a vacancy on its Board of Trustees for a six-year term beginning January 1, 2023 and ending December 31, 2028. Candidates should possess:
• An involvement in and understanding of our community and its educational and employment needs
• An enthusiasm for the mission of community colleges
• A willingness to commit time for board meetings, committee meetings, planning sessions and special events
• A strong ability to be a team player who works well in a group
• An ability to listen thoughtfully to others’ points of view and bring wise judgment to complex matters
• A desire to be an ambassador for the College within their community
Applicants for this volunteer position must reside in one of the College’s sponsoring school districts:
Please note, current sitting school board members, officers, or solicitors from the above districts are not eligible to apply.
For application material or more information, please contact the President’s Office via email at [email protected] or 610-359-5288.
* Residents of Bethel Township
**Residents of Swarthmore and Rutledge