Delaware County Community College is proud of our accomplished alumni, and we encourage you to enjoy the benefits of connection. The Alumni Association serves more than 30,000 graduates worldwide, and membership is free for all graduates. It’s a great way to stay connected to your classmates and support the College.
The Alumni Association offers opportunities to:
- Share your news and professional updates.
- Network with current students, fellow alumni, and faculty members.
- Stay connected with the College through volunteer opportunities.
- Support the College's Educational Foundation through charitable giving. Please visit dccc.edu/makeagift for more details.
The Association is governed by the Alumni Council, a committee of alumni volunteers who plan programs and events that support the College. We will be announcing new alumni volunteer leadership in Fall 2022. In the meantime, you can always send an email to [email protected] to request a meeting or request assistance.
Membership in the Alumni Association
Becoming a member of the Alumni Association is both free and easy. If you’re a graduate, you’re automatically a member. If you’re a former student with 16 or more credits, you may request to be a member. Please send an email for more information.
As an Alumni Association member, you enjoy all of these benefits:
- Access to the College’s Student Employment Services and Co-op Center, Workforce Entry Center, and online job board
- Connect with more than 1,300 fellow graduates on LinkedIn
- You can also request a copy of your transcript.