Delaware County Community College is proud of our accomplished alumni, and we encourage you to enjoy the benefits of connection. The Alumni Association serves more than 30,000 graduates worldwide, and membership is free for all graduates. It’s a great way to stay connected to your classmates and support the College.
The Alumni Association offers opportunities to:
- Share your news and professional updates.
- Network with current students, fellow alumni, and faculty members.
- Stay connected with the College through volunteer opportunities.
- Support the College's Educational Foundation through charitable giving. Please visit dccc.edu/makeagift for more details.
Membership in the Alumni Association
Becoming a member of the Alumni Association is both free and easy. If you’re a graduate, you’re automatically a member. If you’re a former student with 16 or more credits, you may request to be a member. Please send an email to email@example.com for more information.
As an Alumni Association member, you enjoy all of these benefits:
- Access to the College’s Student Employment Services and Co-op Center, Workforce Entry Center, and online job board
- Connect with more than 1,400 fellow graduates on LinkedIn
- You can also request a copy of your transcript
- Invitations to alumni events
Learn more about our alumni programs and events. We invite you to communicate, collaborate, and contribute as you remember your time at the College.