UPS Earn & Learn Program
Through the UPS Earn and Learn Tuition Assistance Program, students who are part-time UPS employees can receive thousands of dollars to help with college expenses. This Tuition Assistance Program gives Future You a big boost as you earn your degree—and sets you up for career success.
- Receive up to $2,625 in assistance per semester ($5,250 max per calendar year)
- Lifetime Maximum of $25,000
- Eligibility begins the day you are hired
- Choose any subject – your course of study is not restricted
- You are responsible for keeping track of the amount in your tuition fund by calling Edcor 800-850-5181 or online at ups.tap.edcor.com
The $2,625 per semester maximum includes:
- Tuition (billed at the rate of $198 per credit hour in county or out of county) and fees
- $50 for books will be reimbursed directly to you by UPS
- You are responsible for purchasing your own books up front
- You are responsible for paying any amount exceeding these limits.
UPS will NOT PAY for the following:
- “F”(fail) or “I” (incomplete) grades
- Repeated courses (UPS will not pay twice for the same course)
- If you drop a class after the first class, you will be billed a pro-rated amount directly by the College
- PT Mgmt. and Non-Mgmt. Grade requirement is D- or better
If you are a UPS employee and would like to participate in this program, please complete these steps:
- Fill out the UPS Application form from your employer.
- Apply to Delaware County Community College
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Register for classes
- Once you register, contact Rita Horn for your Fee Breakdown Report
- Register on EDCOR
** You will receive a Voucher sheet. This must be sent to Rita Horn as soon as possible. You are not fully registered in the course until we receive this voucher.