Your safety is our top priority. Please visit dccc.edu/coronavirus to access resources and information to help support student success during the pandemic.
Juliet C.B. Christopher
Business, Computing & Social Science
I have been programming for over 25 years. Most recently I have volunteered as a Web developer for non-profits. At DCCC, I have taught Introduction to IT, Introduction to Computer Science, Programming for the Web, iOS App Development, and Digital Portfolio Development.
- Ph.D. in Computer and Information Science
- M.S.E. in Computer and Information Science
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Generating Effective Natural Language Instructions Based On Agent Expertise
- Generating Adequate Instructions: Knowing When to Stop
- Setting language parameters using genetic algorithms
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology • Master of Science and Engineering in Computer and Information Science from the University of Pennsylvania • Doctor of Philosophy in Computer and Information Science from the University of Pennsylvania; doctoral research area: Natural Language Processing.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Mobile (Web & App) Software Development