Face masks are required in all indoor facilities regardless of vaccination status. Effective January 1, 2022, proof of vaccination will be required for students, employees and visitors. Visit dccc.edu/vaccine-info for additional information.
Juliet C.B. Christopher
Business, Computing & Social Science
I have been programming for over 30 years. I am a volunteer web developer for non-profits and an amateur app developer. At DCCC, I have taught Introduction to IT (DPR 100), Introduction to Computer Science (DPR 101, formerly DPR 108), Programming for the Web (DPR 206, now called PHP/MySQL), iOS App Development (DPR 213, no longer offered), and Digital Portfolio Development (DPR 250, now CS 250).
- Ph.D. in Computer and Information Science
- M.S.E. in Computer and Information Science
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Generating Adequate Instructions: Knowing When to Stop
- Setting language parameters using genetic algorithms
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology • Master of Science and Engineering in Computer and Information Science from the University of Pennsylvania • Doctor of Philosophy in Computer and Information Science from the University of Pennsylvania; doctoral research area: Natural Language Processing.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Mobile (Web & App) Software Development