Articulture Biennial Arts Festival
In the spring of 2013, the Arts at Delaware County Community College held its third biennial arts festival, Articulture. An interdisciplinary committee of art faculty drawn from fine arts, graphic design, drama, and music, the Gallery Director, and the Managing Director of the festival planned and facilitated this project over more than a year. Each festival revolves around a theme and explores how the arts interpret, engage and elucidate the thematic concept for that year’s festival.
Learn more »
Call for Curator for 2015 Biennial Arts Festival
The Arts at Delaware County Community College seeks an exhibition curator for its fourth biennial arts festival "Articulture." The theme of the 2015 festival will explore the importance of multiculturalism and heritage in contemporary art. Featured artists chosen for this festival should exhibit a combination of the various cultural and contemporary influences in their work. Delaware County Community College is a melting pot of cultures, and we feel it is important to celebrate the many nationalities we have on campus. We hope to educate and enlighten the community with the 2015 Articulture Biennial Arts Festival. Exhibition will run from late March - late April, 2015. Deadline for Applications: April 1, 2014
Please send a CV, synopsis and working title for the exhibition to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing the artists for the exhibition as part of the biennial festival.
- Coordinating with the on-campus festival manager.
- Availability to plan the installation of the work in the Gallery and other areas on campus (as needed).
- Providing information for the festival's catalogue: Artist bios, curator essay, curator biography, etc.
- Availability to speak or lead a one-hour discussion at some point during the exhibition's duration.
Curator Stipend and Budget for Exhibition: Available Upon Request