Student Success and Life
2518 Founders Hall
Mon - Thu, 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
At Delaware County Community College, we believe that your college experience is about much more than your time in the classroom or library. That’s why we offer a wide range of student activities, including:
- Athletic and recreational activities, from intercollegiate teams to intramural sports
- Student clubs and organizations, including a student newspaper (The Communitarian), literary magazine (Pegasus) and radio station, as well as academic and special-interest clubs
- A campus art gallery
- Student theatre
- Student Government Association
- Events and cultural programs
- Special programs for off-campus students
Take a moment to learn more and get involved! Extracurricular activities enhance your learning experience, help you develop skills that will serve you in both school and work, and create a sense of community with your fellow students.
The Campus Life Office coordinates most student activities. To join a club or organization, or form a new one, contact Campus Life or stop by.