SpectiCast broadcasts live and encore performances at private venues around the world. Each event is produced in real time using a state-of-the-art audiovisual system and is choreographed to capture the fullness of the performance and the intimacy of the on-stage experience. Learn More »
The Philadelphia Orchestra first graced our screen via simulcast in 2011. Since then, the College has collaborated with SpectiCast to present up to nine broadcasts each season. These performances underscored the College as a local venue for these and other cultural events.
New Lower Ticket Prices!
$15 | Adults
$12 | Seniors (50 & older) & Staff (w/ valid DCCC ID)
$7 | Students (w/ valid ID) and Children (13 & under)
Purchase Tickets Online >>
Tickets also available at the door
For more information, please call 610-359-5266.
ADA Assistive Listening Devices, Accessible Seating and Parking Available
Check Back for the Spring 2016 Screenings!
Thank you for a wonderful semester!
All of the SpectiCast screenings for 2015 have occurred, but please check back in January to find out more about our Spring 2016 offerings!
Previous Broadcasts at the College Include:
- "Carmen" presented by ENO
- "The Pirates of Penzance" presented by ENO
- "La Traviata" presented by ENO
- "Flamenco Hoy"
- The Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia perform Schumann and Beethoven
- "A Dancer's Dream"
- "Moulin Rouge - The Ballet"
- Giuseppe Verdi's "Nabucco"
- Balanchine's "Jewels"
- Stephen Sondheim's "Merrily We Roll Along"
- Mariinsky Ballet: "Swan Lake"
- "Live from Red Square"
- Giuseppe Verdi's "Un Ballo In Maschera"
- Mozart's "The Great Mass" - A Ballet by Uwe Scholz
- Stephen Sondheim's "Company"
- Abbado Conducts Mahler and Beethoven
- Georges Bizet's "Carmen"
- Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Phantom of the Opera"
- Robert Schumann performed by Martha Argerich and Riccardo Chailly
- Daniel Barenboim and West-Eastern Divan Orchestra performing Beethoven's Symphony No. 9
- Ludwig Minkus' "Don Quixote"
- Giuseppe Verdi: Aida
- Gustavo Dudamel Conducts "Los Ritmos De La Noche" From Waldbühne Berlin
- Europa Konzert From Oxford With Alisa Weilerstein
- The New York Philharmonic Live In Pyongyang
- Gilbert Conducts
- Tchaikovsky & MacMillan
- All Russian
- Masur Conducts Tchaikovsky
- Beethoven Symphony No. 9
- Europa Konzert from Moscow
- Mendelssohn Gala Featuring Lang Lang
- W.A. Mozart’s Così Fan Tutte
- Europa Konzert from Napoli