How many classes or credits do I need to take to receive financial aid?

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionSend by emailSend by email

If you qualify for a Federal Pell Grant, you could possibly enroll in as little as one (1) three-credit course and still qualify for some grant aid.  If you only have a Stafford Loan, you must enroll for at least six credits. 

For more information, click on FINANCIAL AID.

Back to College Q & A