Summer and Fall Registration Begins March 19
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Michelle Tooker, Public Relations
(Delaware and Chester Counties, PA)—Don’t miss out on the classes you need this summer and fall. Registration for summer I, summer II and fall courses at Delaware County Community College begins March 19. Register early to avoid long lines and get a jumpstart on your education.
The College offers two six-week summer sessions: summer I courses run from May 21 to June 28, and summer II runs from July 2 to August 9. Fall classes begin August 27 and end on December 10. In all three sessions, hybrid and fully online courses are available in a range of disciplines, including business, criminal justice, education and English. Courses are offered at these convenient locations:
- Downingtown Campus (100 Bond Drive, Downingtown, PA)
- Exton Center (906 & 912 Springdale Drive, Whiteland Business Park, Exton, PA) (Summer I and II classes normally held at Exton will be offered at Downingtown due to renovations. Courses will resume at the Exton Center for fall.)
- Marple Campus (901 S. Media Line Road, Media, PA)
- Pennocks Bridge Campus (280 Pennocks Bridge Road, West Grove, PA)
- Southeast Center (2000 Elmwood Avenue, Curtis Building, Sharon Hill, PA)
- Upper Darby Center—opening for Summer II classes (1570 Garrett Road, Upper Darby, PA)
To enroll in a degree or certificate program, all you need to do is apply. Applying for admission is easy, and College staff members are available to assist with the process. The College offers reasonable tuition, financial aid and scholarships. New students must apply for admission before registering and can start the application at www.dccc.edu.
Current students may register online using delaGATE, the College’s official student communications portal, or in person at the Marple Campus and Southeast Center in Delaware County or at the Downingtown Campus, Exton Center or Pennocks Bridge Campus in Chester County.
Final dates for registration:
- Summer I registration ends at 8 p.m. on May 16
- Summer II registration ends at 8 p.m. on June 27
- Fall registration ends at 8 p.m. on August 22
For more information and to register, visit www.dccc.edu or call 1-877-912-DCCC (1-877-912-3222).
# # #