Register Now for Spring Accelerated Courses
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Michelle Tooker, Public Relations 610-359-5276
Seven-Week Credit Courses Begin March 19
(Delaware and Chester Counties, PA)—Registration for spring accelerated courses at Delaware County Community College is underway. These intensive, seven-week credit courses begin March 19 and will help students reach their educational goals more quickly. The session runs until May 5, and courses are offered at several College locations.
With the spring accelerated session, students can get a jumpstart on their education without waiting until summer to enroll at the College. Classes are offered in many disciplines, including accounting, business, computer science, culinary arts, criminal justice, education, English and others. Some hybrid and fully online courses are also available.
Classes are offered at the following College locations:
- Downingtown Campus (100 Bond Drive, Downingtown, PA)
- Exton Center (906 & 912 Springdale Drive, Whiteland Business Park, Exton, PA)
- Marple Campus (901 S. Media Line Road, Media, PA)
- Pennocks Bridge Campus (280 Pennocks Bridge Road, West Grove, PA)
- Southeast Center (2000 Elmwood Avenue, Curtis Building, Sharon Hill, PA)
Limited seats are available and courses are filling up quickly, so don’t delay. For more information and to register, call 1-877-912-DCCC (1-877-912-3222).
# # #