Or follow these general directions.
From Center City, Philadelphia:
- Take Walnut Street west to Cobbs Creek Parkway, where it dead-ends.
- Turn right and go two blocks to Market Street.
- Turn left under the elevated train.
- Market Street becomes West Chester Pike (Route 3) after the 69th Street terminal. Go 7.4 miles to Media Line Road.
- Make a left turn onto Media Line Road. Proceed approximately 2 miles.
- The College is on the left. (Despite the Blue Route, this is still the shortest and most direct route.)
From City Line Avenue:
- Go west on Route 3, West Chester Pike.
- After you pass Route 320, make a left turn at the third light. This is Media Line Road.
- Continue approximately 2 miles. The College entrance is on the left.
From I-95 North or South:
- Follow I-95 to the exit marked Route 476 (Chester/Plymouth Meeting).
- From the north, you will pass Philadelphia International Airport. From the south, you will pass Chester exits.
- Follow 476 North (Plymouth Meeting) to Exit 5, Route 1 (Lima/Springfield).
- Turn left on Route 1 South (Lima).
- Follow Route 1 to Media/Route 252 exit.
- Make a right onto Route 252 and proceed north.
- Cross the Springton Reservoir and make a right turn at the next light, at the sign for the College.
From Route 76 (Schuylkill Expressway) East or West:
- Take exit for Route 476 South.
- Follow to Exit 9, Route 3 (Newtown Square/Upper Darby).
- Turn right on Route 3 (West Chester Pike).
- Continue as from Pennsylvania Turnpike below.
From the Pennsylvania Turnpike:
- Take Exit 326 (Valley Forge) and follow signs to Route 476 South (Chester).
- Follow 476 South to Exit 9 (Newtown Square/Upper Darby).
- Turn right on Route 3 West (West Chester Pike) toward Newtown Square.
- Pass Route 320 and turn left at the third light, Media Line Road.
- Continue about 2 miles to the College’s entrance on your left.
From West Chester:
- Take Route 3 East to Route 252 South.
- Turn right on Route 252.
- Go to the fourth traffic light (Media Line Road) and turn left.
- The College’s entrance is on your right.
Taking public transportation
The Marple Campus is serviced by SEPTA’s bus routes 112, 115 and 118.
- Bus Route 112 operates between 69th Street Terminal and Delaware County Community College via Lawrence Park, making stops at West Chester Pike and Darby Road, West Chester Pike and Lawrence Road, Lawrence Park Shopping Center, West Chester Pike and Springfield Road, and Delaware County Community College.
- Bus Route 118 travels from Chester to Newtown Square via Media, with stops at the Chester Transportation Center, Brookhaven and Rose Valley Roads, Jackson and State Streets, Delaware County Community College, and Chapel Ave and Newtown Street Road.
- Bus Route 115 travels between Philadelphia International Airport to the Marple Campus, with stops at Folcroft East Industrial Center, Grant Road and Taylor Drive, Sharon Hill Trolley Station, Darby Transportation Center, Lansdowne Avenue and Garrett Road, Manoa and Darby roads, and West Chester Pike and Sproul Road.
- For more information and schedules, call SEPTA at (215)580-7800 or go to www.SEPTA.org