Laptop Loan Program
Laptops are available for daily, evening, and weekend borrowing from the Marple Campus Learning Commons and the Learning Commons at branch locations. Borrowing schedules may differ at branch campuses. Please contact the Learning Commons at the branch campus for more details.
- Students must be in good financial standing with the College
- A contract is required to be signed each semester
- Laptops check out for two days (the day borrowed and the next day until close-Marple Campus Learning Commons)
- Laptops borrowed on Friday may be returned on Monday (Marple Campus Learning Commons)
- A valid Delaware County Community College ID required
Faculty members may reserve audiovisual equipment, wireless laptop computers, and a wireless mouse. Please contact the OIT Helpdesk on Marple Campus or the Learning Commons at a branch location for more information.