What are the graduation requirements at Delaware County Community College?
To receive an Associate Degree from Delaware County Community College you must:
- Earn at least 60 credits exclusive of transitional and continuing education courses.
- 24 of the 60 credits must be earned at Delaware County Community College, and at least 15 of these 24 must be in graded courses to earn an associate degree.
- Must have a cumulative GPA (grade point average) of at least 2.0 (“C”) or better (transfer credits are not used in this computation.
- Complete an approved course of study satisfactorily (that is all required courses and electives)
- Pay the graduation fee (for cap, gown and diploma)