What is the role of the Financial Aid Office?
The financial aid office is the first point of contact for discussing any aspect of financing a college education at Delaware County Community College. Primary responsibilities of the office include:
- Tuition payment options (federal and state student loans, grants, scholarships and work study)
- Loan entrance and exit interviews
- Complete certifications for federal Pell Grants and federal Direct Loans credit to a student’s tuition and fee account
- Administer federal, college and international work study programs
- Monitor student’s academic progress and enrollment/withdrawal status
- Administer Nursing Scholarship; Academic Competitiveness Grant and need-based Delaware County Community College scholarships
- Administer National Guard and Veterans’ education programs
For more information, click on FINANCIAL AID.