What is the role of Community and Corporate Education at Delaware County Community College?
Community and Corporate Education is the non-credit division of the College and offers the following opportunities:
- Professional development courses
- Leisure and special interest courses
- GED courses
- Information Technology Certification
- Computer application courses
- Occupational training
- College Over 60 program
- Kids and Teens program
- Summer camp programs
- Senior High Summer School
- GED testing
- Customized training for organizations and businesses
- Small business courses/programs
Visit the Community and Corporate Education section of the web for more information, or call 610-359-5362.