Who do I need to talk to in order to get started in Allied Health, Nursing and Emergency Services?
Allied Health, Emergency Services and Nursing programs include:
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Health Care Management
- Health Studies
- Managed Care
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Billing and Coding for Healthcare Professionals
- Paramedic-Advance Life Support
- Perioperative Nursing and RN First Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Surgical Technology
For information regarding admission to Allied Health, Emergency Services and Nursing programs, call the Admissions Office at 610-359-5050.
View more information about Allied Health, Emergency Services and Nursing.