Events and Activities
- Alumni Awards Presentation and Philadelphia Phillies game-June 5, 2015.
- Alumni Meet and Greet @ Sligo in Media-March, 2015
- Foxcatcher Screening and Q&A session with Captain Anthony Paparo ’86 of the Upper Darby Police Department - December 2014
- Alumni Board Meeting - November 2014
- Comcast Executive James McCue Speaking on Campus - November 2014
- Fall Job Fest - October 2014
- Alumni Association Meeting - September 2014
- Airplane Repo Season 2 Premier Party with Ken Cage '98 - August 2014
- 14th Annual Lou Scott Golf Classic - June 2014
- Alumni Baseball Dugout Dedication Ceremony in memory of Dennis Ryan '71 and Richard Armes '73 - April 2014
- Phi Theta Kappa Spring 2014 Induction - March 2014
- Alumni Meet and Greet at Iron Hill Brewery in Media - January 2014
- Washington D.C. Alumni Meet-Up - November 2013
- Airplane Repo Q&A with Ken Cage '98 - October 2013
- 45th Anniversary Celebration - September 2013
- Lunch and Learn - Distinguished Alumni Discuss Colorado Tragedy
- Alumni Baseball Game in Wilmington
Alumni are a vital asset to Delaware County Community College and current students, and can make immeasurable contributions to the College by providing personal and corporate testimonials that can help inspire and motivate our community.
One such presentation was delivered by members of West Chester-based Schramm, Inc. on Tuesday, November 30, 2010. The event featured Jeff Roten, Delaware County Community College Alumnus and Schramm-man-on-the-ground at the rescue dig site of the Chile mine collapse, and Bruce D. Mackay, Product Support Manager, Schramm is a West-Chester based drilling-equipment company that played a major role in the rescue of 33 Chilean miners this past October.
Roten, a former Delaware County Community College student, studied Mechanical Systems at the College in 2006 and was presented the 2010 Honorary Alumni Award for his efforts in the rescue and recovery operation. More than 100 faculty, students, Alumni and guests listened to details of the delicate operation to bring the 33 miners back to the surface two months ahead of schedule leading to one of the most inspiring stories of the year.
The Alumni Association offers networking events for alumni and friends, both on and off campus. Many events focus on majors or areas of interest. Send us your email address and we will send you invitations and notices.
Join the Alumni Association on LinkedIn! You can build your own network and career connections and take part in discussions with our Alumni Association Group.
Register on this link, which will take you to the Group Director. Type in Delaware County Community College (or DCCC) and then select “Join this group.”
We encourage alumni to return to campus to take part in College events. See the College's calendar of upcoming events.