Alumni and Friends
Allied Health and Nursing Alumnus
The AfterCollege Alumni Network lets you stay in touch with your college classmates. If you're looking for someone from college, you might find them here. You can also register so other classmates can find you.
Visit the Alumni Search page.
Delaware County Community College is proud of our accomplished alumni, and we encourage you to enjoy the benefits of staying connected. The College’s Alumni Association serves more than 23,000 members today and is open free of charge to all graduates.
We encourage graduates to get involved in the Delaware County Community College Alumni Association. It’s a great way to support the College and stay connected to your classmates. Plus, you’ll enjoy special benefits available only to alumni.
The Alumni Association offers opportunities to:
- Connect alumni with the College and our students
- Network with fellow alumni and community members
- Promote the College
- Raise funds for scholarships and other projects
The Association is governed by the Alumni Council, an executive committee of alumni volunteers who plan programs and events that support the Alumni Association and the College. Our chair:
Linda Fox '11
Membership in the Alumni Association
Becoming a member of the Alumni Association is easy. If you’re a graduate, you’re automatically a member. If you’re a former student with 16 or more credits and your entering class has graduated, you may request to be a member. Please email for more information.
As an Alumni Association member, you enjoy all of these benefits:
- The College’s newsletter for alumni and friends: your Connection
- Career services, including the College’s Student Employment Services and Co-op Center, Workforce Entry Center and the online job board
- Access to the Alumni Association on LinkedIn
- Use of the College Library
Learn more about the many programs and events for alumni. We invite you to take part in our programs, help us plan events and offer your suggestions for future activities.