STEM Speaker Series
The STEM Speaker Series features lectures on a range of topics covering the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics. Lectures are offered in the fall and spring semesters and are open to students, faculty and community members. The series is coordinated by Sidney Kolpas, Assistant Professor of Mathematics.
- Robert Rodini, Oct. 28, "Phone Application Development"
- Paula Clifford, Nov. 25, "Bio Medical Research and the Role of Animals"
- Chris Curtin, Feb. 24, "The Science and DNA of Chocolate"
- Steve Aquilani, March 24, "Ecology"
- Sid Kopas, April 28, "A Mathematical Magic Show"
Sid Kolpas, April 29, 2014, PDF
Nicole Sunnen, March 25, 2014
"Civil Engineering: Plotting A Different Course"
Christopher Garrell, PE, LEED AP, Feb. 25, 2014, PDF
"Biochar: An Ancient Solution To The New Problems of Climate Change and Food Security"
Russ Losco, Nov. 26, 2013
Dr. Andrew Lieberman, Rose Tree Dental Group in Media, Oct. 29, 2013
Dr. Allison Kolpas, April 23. 2013
Ed Rahme, March 26, 2013
Dr. Miguel Vilar, Feb. 26, 2013
Dr. Danniebelle Haase, Instructor of Chemistry, Nov. 20, 2012