Chester County Contacts
Our staff and faculty are here to answer your questions and provide you with all of the information and assistance you need. We are committed to ensuring that one of us is here for you every step of the way.
Learning Commons at Branch Campuses
Financial Aid Staff
Financial Aid is here to help you with your student grant and loan information. For financial aid assistance or to schedule an appointment with a financial aid advisor at one of 3 locations, please call:
Chester County Operations Staff
- Dr. Mary Jo Boyer, Vice Provost and Vice President, Chester County Operations, 610-450-6524
- Kevin Ballisty, Director, Pennocks Bridge Campus, 610-869-5113
- Amy Williams Gaudioso, Assistant Dean Retention and Completion, 484-237-6252
- Ruth Bennett, Director, Downingtown and Brandywine campuses, 484-237-6254
- Marilyn Seipel, Supervisor, Chester County Learning Commons, 484-237-6224
- Rob Servian, Lead Computer Technician, 484-237-6262
If you would like additional information about programs, courses and events at the Downingtown Campus, the Brandywine Campus, the Exton Center, Phoenixville Campus and/or Pennocks Bridge Campus, please call
- 484-237-6200 (Downingtown)
- 610-723-1100 (Brandywine)
- 610-450-6500 (Exton)
- 610-869-5100 (Pennocks Bridge)
- 610-723-1104 (Phoenixville)
Service representatives are also available via email.
For information on employment opportunities in Chester County, please visit the College's Human Resources Job Listing Site.